Speaker advice welcomed

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'd welcome some advice on possible new speakers. I currently run CA 540A/540C and Thorens TD160 Mk IIB with a pair of Kef Cresta 3s. The Kefs are placed right next to the TV which has just started to experience picture interference (despite having been there for years) as they're not shielded. I'm contemplating buying a new TV soon and am concerned that as the Kefs aren't shielded they might be more problematic the new set.

Any views welcomed on suitable replacements (floorstander or bookshelf) - budget around £200-£250.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Leffemonster"]

Any views welcomed on suitable replacements (floorstander or bookshelf) - budget around £200-£250.
[/quote]It's your lucky week - Group Test of £200-£300 stereo speakers (inc. floorstanders and standmount designs) in our current, April issue. Plenty there that'll best your Crestas.

A

Anonymous

So LCDs don't suffer? Shows my ignorance.....

Out of interest, what speakers would people recommend if I was to replace anyway? Listening tastes are mainly rock (Dream Theater particularly).

A

Anonymous

I'd probably manage to stretch out to £300-350 (bit of a bonus coming soon from work), provided I don't tell the missus!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts