sony xperia x10 vs iphone

tvspecv

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
will this be as good with its new operating system?

sony-ericsson-xperia-x10-preview.jpg

Sorreltiger

Apr 22, 2008
Visit site
It has 'an interactive panel' (sic) but uses Windows Mobile and the web browsing is supposed to be poor. IMO the iPhone's camera is a let down, but in every other respect it excels where competitors (like the Sony) fall down.

Pindi

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
The HTC Touch HD2 runs on Windows, the battery life is better on the Android phones. The Android operating system is the only real iPhone rival...

Andy Grange

Aug 2, 2007
Visit site
I'm due a new phone as my Xperia X1 is on the way out. At the moment it's a toss-up between the X10, Nexus One, HTC Legend and HTC Desire. I don't want one that's physically large though, so at the moment the Desire is looking like the one to get. I'll wait til there's reviews of them all out first I guess.

Pindi

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Interesting John, I'll look forward to your write up on it.
emotion-1.gif

You need to be looking at the Legend then, Andy. That's the smallest of the bunch, with its beautiful aluminium body.

Andy Grange

Aug 2, 2007
Visit site
Pindi:
Interesting John, I'll look forward to your write up on it.
emotion-1.gif

You need to be looking at the Legend then, Andy. That's the smallest of the bunch, with its beautiful aluminium body.

You're correct, I got the Legend and Desire mixed up. I've been reading up on Android phones and there's no app to let you play AVI files natively, might end up sticking with a windows mobile phone if that's the case.

tvspecv

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
htc desire or xperia x10 which is better for youtube bbciplayer video quality the vivaz was rubbish don`t know if these two would be as good as the iphone quality any1 demo these two sets?

TRENDING THREADS