Sony WF-1000XM3

jamesrfisher

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi

Anyone have these Sony in-ears that goes running with them in? Do they stay in place well? Wouldn't want to spend £200 for them to fall out. WHF review briefly mentions it in passing but hoping for a positive view on them.

Thanks

gylo

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
They come with a variety of soft ends so one size will certainly fit!

Really impressive sound quality, but bluetooth interference/dropout from apple watch is a concern. I passed on a series 2 because of the interference.

I would love to hear from anyone who has these and uses them along side the series 5 watch?

Last edited:

Faastwalker

Mar 27, 2020
Visit site
I bought a set of these from Sony Online Store a couple of weeks ago. They sound fantastic & fit well. But I'm experiencing terrible issues with audio drop-outs & glitches. I've spent a lot of time playing with settings in App, changing settings on iPhone but unfortunately the issue remains. I've requested a refund from Sony. Real shame as they sound great. But a lot of people seem fine with them. So maybe worth a go. For me though too many variables & gizmos to be relaible.

Another issue I had was with ANC on a windy day. The wind noise seems to be amplified by the ANC. Disable it & the noise goes. It sounds like field recording without a windshield. I'm just staggered these things are rated so highly. Do testers not go outside? Not test in different conditions & environments?! I've kind of lost faith in What Hi-Fi as they rate these at the best! For me they are barely fir for purpose! :-/

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts