sony str-da5400es

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hello people just a qustion i am thinking about geting a new av-resiver i am thing about the sony STR-DA5400ES can eney one tell me if i can use this amp for bio-amping as i have only got room for a 5.1 systeam?

A

Anonymous

thanx andrew i was only asking because i was looking at the spec for this amp and it dos not say if i can use this amp for bio-amping but yopu say i can than that is ok then thanks?

A

Anonymous

one moro thing andrew what speckers would you have with this amp i have speckers from my old systeam but i would to get new ones as well but i do not would to get a driffent sub i have a R.E.L Q150E and i would to stay with that one?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Yes, the REL would be fine: which other speakers you use is really down to your room size and budget. The Sony is capable of driving some very serious speakers if required.

A

Anonymous

my room is about 21ft but the space i use is about 10 to 12ft some speaker idears would be nice andrew thanxs?

A

Anonymous

my room size 21ft by 11ft budget im not sure some thing from 1,500 to 2.500 mae be but i would to keep the sub i have got?

A

Anonymous

one more thing i can only have rear speakers on the side walls?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts