Sony S760 for only £279.99 with free 3 year warranty!!

hunnyy

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
Not saying this company is dodgy, but have had a look at their website and there are many, basic, spelling mistakes. Makes me more than suspicious!

hunnyy

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
Okay, I entirely accept what you say, although it is unusual for a website from such a company to have fundamental spelling mistakes across their website.

Happy Boxing Day!

A

Anonymous

bigboss:Nope, they are legitimate. I've been to their shop in Glasgow. Give them a ring during their opening hours to enquire before you put your card details online.

I can vouch for bigboss and confirm they have a real shop in Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow. It has been there a few years apparently.

Having said that, I've emailed them several times asking which Samsung TVs they have in store for demo as I was interested in the 50" 850 plasma but had never seen it in the flesh. They've never bothered to reply to my mails or acknowledge my enquiry. I work in IT so hate it when a company has a wbesite with a customer enquiry facility which they don't bother to monitor. Phone them and see if a gruff Scottish accent answers!

I tried to pop in to the store, but I'm usually shopping in Glasgow on a Sunday, and they are always closed!

Acciesboy: I tried to pop in to the store, but I'm usually shopping in Glasgow on a Sunday, and they are always closed!

Yes, because they're closed on Sundays.

I agree it can be annoying if they don't reply to emails & make basic spelling mistakes...........maybe they're just not savvy enough.

If you're not sure of their customer service, just get John Lewis or Richer Sounds to price match them (I don't think John Lewis stocks the S760).

Tonestar1

I've bought my last two tv's from them, Loewe Aconda then a Sony LCD. Service wasn't bad but not brilliant. Price was excellent for both. Trade off was well worth it imo. They don't actually have a demo room as far as I know. Store used to be on Dumbarton Road just at the foot of Byres. It's now on Sauchiehall Street just past Charing cross.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts