SONY KDL40W2000 versus SONY KDL40D3000

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
For months I have been saving for a Sony KDL40W2000 LCD TV but now the SONY KDL40D3000 is throwing its hat into the ring and now I find myself hesitating over which is better.

I know the former is full HD but the latter has 3 HDMI slots and new picture technology. I fully intend to pump i my new tv full with sky hd and ps3 content so my question is - Which one is better?

Plus if I intend to buy an amp/receiver do I really need 3 HDMI slots anyway?

Cheers

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The 'D' series Sony Bravias are so achingly new we're only just started to see them, so can't tell you how they compare, to be honest.

However, the Sony "W' isn't going to stop being a superb TV overnight, and there are some great deals to be had: i've seen it as low as £1300, which is remarkable considering we gave it an Award last October at £2000..

Full HD would suit your PS3 - and Sky HD would benefit from 1080i capability, too - so i'd pick that over convenience in your case. As you say, there's always your AV receiver....

Anyone else seen the new D series in action?

A

Anonymous

Check out this link or just put the model number straight into Google. I am seriously thinking about one of these myself. Worth checking out sites like Amazon and Dabs.com Both these websites shift a lot of kit and people leave individual replies/endorsements

http://www.sony-bravia.co.uk/kdl40w2000.php

profsnape

Jul 17, 2007
Visit site
I am waiting to see if the new Sony's are a better deal. I have held on this long I might as well wait just a little longer?

Although I can see the arguement regarding the older models still being good..

TRENDING THREADS