Sony Bravia KDL37EX403U - anyone sen this tv yet?

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
just got the tv this afternoon and set it up and have to say wow - had some setup issues initially when i plugged in the aerial as had no images then the sillyest of things pulled out the aeriel lead a tiny fraction and suddenly pop perfect images! once altered the settings (why do manufactures always seem to ramp up the contrast to 100) it seems a fantastic set - menus taking a little bit of getting used and had to turn off the annoying beep for every button press - does anyone actually use that function - the images are crystal clear and the hd freeview tuner works a treat even though my address is listed as not working even though the next two streets in both direction are listed as working and we use the same transmitter but hey - the images are faultless - the football will be the real test! the tv sounds is pretty good def does not have the tinny ring some tv suffr from.

i think the images are actually far better than those on my award winning 40w2000 downstairs - i think tvs must have come on a long way in the last few years - will keep watching and update again later but happy shopper at the min

A

Anonymous

Hi

I got the Sony KDL37EX403U on Saturday and could enjoy the Champions League finals on it.

Brilliant picture and sound effects, although big disappointment: I've got a persistent buzzing noise coming from the back thatreally spoils the whole experience, as the normal sound of the TV is not evensufficient to cover it.

You might forget about it watching sport when there's loud sound all around all the time, but that's definitely not acceptable while watching movies, and especially quieter scenes with dialogues.

I do appreciate this kind of TV is not 100% silent, but this is incredibly annoying.
Has this problem been reported on forums / at Sony Centre?
Or am I just unlucky enough to have received a faulty TV set?

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts