Sony BDP-S760 vs Pioneer BDP-LX52

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm about to buy a new Blu-ray Player, I thought I had it figured out with the Sony at such great performance and spec, until I saw the Pioneer at £249 !!

Sony BDP-S760 £330

VS

Pioneer BDP-LX52 £249

any suggestion? Multichannel analogue output and Wifi is useful.......confused....
emotion-7.gif

A

Anonymous

Go for the Pioneer BDP-LX52....are you sure about the price? Is it for the 52 or the BDP-320? Seems really cheap....where?

A

Anonymous

Is the Pioneer more superior in the picture quality department regardless the price?

Selfridges.

A

Anonymous

Funny, their brand directory does not include Pioneer. Quite a difficult website to navigate.

A

Anonymous

yeah, it's Tech Zone in selfridges in B'ham, they dont have a website.

But they do some amazing deals from time to time.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
If it is indeed a brand-new Pioneer 'LX52, £249 is a bona fide bargain; if you can live without the Sony's wi-fi capabiltiies (and slightly faster loading times), the Pioneer's a no-brainer at that money.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Clare
emotion-1.gif

But purely judging on picture performance, regardless of price/multichannel analogue output/wifi/loading times; which one will give me the best picture qulaity.....?

scene

David,

At that price, regardless of the lack of multi-channel output and wi-fi I'd flea-bay my bpd-s760 which I only got last Saturday and buy the Pioneer
emotion-3.gif

Seriously, I can't believe that price! The cheapest I've seen a BDP-LX52 is £449! Surely this must be the older BDP-LX51, if not, go for it!

A

Anonymous

Yeah, I just found out it's one of the 3 remaining display models (locked inside a display cabinet).

Thank god I got 1 just in time !!

emotion-2.gif

I'll write a post to see how I get on with the LX52 as I receive it some time net week.

Thanks a million guys !!!!

A

Anonymous

Oh, by the way, I saw them having a flawless display model of the 51 @ £200.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts