sony 370 or 760 blueray player

John Duncan

And the 370 has internet connectivity for Youtube and stuff (which I don't think the 760 does).

That said, I have duplicate functionality on my telly and I'd probably buy the 760 for myself, given the same price, though primarily for the six analogue outs...

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
kids bedroom=go cheap and im guessing thats the 370

if it was me unless i was using bigger than 32""screen i might even be tempted to find a clearance 360 if its just for a bedroom unless you really need the wireless like max points out

A

Anonymous

hmm, i was considering a 760, just in case some uber powerful non hdmi avr popped up some time for smallish money...

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:nodnarb4444:

http://www.richersounds.com/showclearanceproduct/SONY-BDPS350-MRDVD/Sony+Bdps350+Blk+Multi+Region+Dvd.html

bargin

Not as much as the 760 or 370, IMO, though am only guessing that 370 available for 100 notes currently, was 120 on Amazon last time I saw.good point but for a kids bedroom cheep is good
emotion-21.gif
(and the fuel cost might bump it up but could be a deal for sombody)

in fact im cheaper than that my kids are lucky to have a dvd player in the form of a ps2slim

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:hmm, i was considering a 760, just in case some uber powerful non hdmi avr popped up some time for smallish money...
snap max,that was my plan to pick up a 760 when the new models came out but then the all concurring 370 came along and that scuppered my plans. so i now stick with my 350 and plan my next move
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

nodnarb4444:maxflinn:hmm, i was considering a 760, just in case some uber powerful non hdmi avr popped up some time for smallish money...
snap max,that was my plan to pick up a 760 when the new models came out but then the all concurring 370 came along and that scuppered my plans. so i now stick with my 350 and plan my next move
emotion-4.gif
yea i recall a thread recently where someone was being offered some big behemoth of an amp, a split level denon
emotion-1.gif
..i think it cost thousands when new..id love something like that..

edit.. hence the 760 idea, its got the multi channel outs that id need for such an avr..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts