Sonus Faber Toy Towers

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
I haven't personally heard them, but I was involved in a thread with someone who bought the monitors here:
http://www.whathifi.com/forum/hi-fi/speakers-for-old-musical-fidelity-a1

I would expect the Towers to sound similar, but with more scale. SF are about musical involvement and emotion rather than a strictly neutral "studio monitor" presentation.

Sorry I can't be of more help

Cno

Kubs

Nov 8, 2007
Visit site
Cheers, Cno.
Sound like just what I'm looking for - I wonder how they will sound with my Roksan ...? I have managed to find a couple of reviews on the net which say they partner well with Naim, although I've never heard the Naim sound.

Before you say it .. I know - I should go and demo / home demo.

Thanks for responding!

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Kubs said:
Cheers, Cno. Sound like just what I'm looking for - I wonder how they will sound with my Roksan ...? I have managed to find a couple of reviews on the net which say they partner well with Naim, although I've never heard the Naim sound. Before you say it .. I know - I should go and demo / home demo. Thanks for responding!
I don't see why they wouldn't work with the Roksan, and as you've said, there's only one way to know for sure..... ;)

PvD

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I have the Sonus faber Toy Tower and I'm very satisfied with them.

Excellent match with my Roksan Kandy K2 amp.

Kubs said:
Morning All, Does anyone own or have heard the Sonus Faber Toy Towers in action? Could you share your thoughts? Cheers,

No idea about Sonus Faber, but can give you in-depth details on Roksan Kandy MKIII

The older Kandys are fabulous with speakers that aren't too in-ya-face. The kandy exhibits wonderful detail and has power to burn; bass is tight and well defined and the whole soundstage is believeable.

I had the LIII on home dem with MA RS6s, but found, in my room, they were slightly boisterous with certain types of music. Although, from what I've read, the Toys should be more controlled than the Monitor Audios.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts