Some Hi fi pics - chez Lordmortlock

lordmortlock

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Or not. Honestly I'm not sure if theres anything more annoying than trying to upload pictures on this site. How are you supposed to resize them? Have I seriously got to resize all my pictures and then repost them to photobucket and then upload them?

EDIT its actually quite easy - I was being a bit of a weapon... see pics below

lordmortlock

May 21, 2008
Visit site
JD see edited comment above pls. Am I supposed to use the dimensions boxes to resize? If so doesnt work.

If anyone interested theres a link on the first post for now.

nads

P1020333.jpg

Just input the dimensions you want in the box.

John Duncan

Loving the chair.

P1020339.jpg

I use the plain text editor so don't know the image button very well, and just typed in the link for that photo. But I see you use photobucket - each of the images has a 'direct link' box down in the left hand side. Copy the text from that box, and then put it in the URL box when you insert a photo link here. Put in a width of 400 (because that's the best size for this forum) and leave the height box blank (I think).

A

Anonymous

Great room mate. If you dont mind me asking, where did you you get that chair?

lordmortlock

May 21, 2008
Visit site
bobbyg81:Great room mate. If you dont mind me asking, where did you you get that chair?

Thanks mate. My folks gave it to me. They bought it in the 70's and I've not been able to find out much about it. Its a bit shabby close up tbh - needs re upholstering

lordmortlock

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Ha! Yeah the Proacs are on the way out - haven't packed them up yet. I should probably get an av amp that allows me to have the atcs as fronts - it would all be a lot tidier. At the mo I've sort of got a tv chair and a hifi chair. Pics on the next page...

A

Anonymous

Great looking house let alone the kit. What's the LFD stuff like?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts