So tempted

Cricketbat70

Feb 2, 2023
Visit site
When the 50th anniversary edition of Dark Side of the Moon was released last year the £200+ asking price was way out of my league but I'm so tempted with the just announced (yesterday) Dark Side of the Moon UV vinyl collectors edition, £69. The entire album on one side and UV artwork on the none groved side.

Anyone else tempted?

Revolutions

Aug 6, 2023
Visit site
Sigh. I’m a sucker for many a cash grab, but despite being a fan of this album I’ve never been tempted to replace my old, noisy copy

716.jpg

Cricketbat70

Feb 2, 2023
Visit site
Sigh. I’m a sucker for many a cash grab, but despite being a fan of this album I’ve never been tempted to replace my old, noisy copy

716.jpg
As I've never owned it on vinyl and was late to the DSOTM party, only hearing it for the first time last year and now have two copies on CD, both bought from my local record shop (one part of the Shine On box set), this release is very tempting

When the 50th anniversary edition of Dark Side of the Moon was released last year the £200+ asking price was way out of my league but I'm so tempted with the just announced (yesterday) Dark Side of the Moon UV vinyl collectors edition, £69. The entire album on one side and UV artwork on the none groved side.

Anyone else tempted?
Not me.
No idea how you get sound quality by cramming the whole album onto one side of an LP.

Cricketbat70

Feb 2, 2023
Visit site
The OP is probably not buying to actually listen to it 🤔🤔🤔🙄😂
Probably not even sold with the idea of people actually playing it, just displaying it somewhere. Which is why I'm probably not going to buy it at all actually. I was just tempted. I'll just go to my local record shop and get the standard vinyl at least I know that will play well.

Oxfordian

Not me.
No idea how you get sound quality by cramming the whole album onto one side of an LP.
Its a double album, at least that is what it says on Acoustic Sounds website

Disc 1
1. Speak To Me
2. Breathe (In The Air)
3. On The Run
4. Time
5. The Great Gig In The Sky

Disc 2
6. Money
7. Us And Them
8. Any Colour You Like
9. Brain Damage