So tell me about the Cambridge Azure 640A Version 1......

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just won an auction for the item, £49 boxed as new :D

Was actually looking around for a cheap amp for my parents, this is far too good to give away though!

I like a fairly tight clean sound, hence the NAD and the 601's, im guessing that the 640 might even be a step up from what I have?

Listen mainly to metal with a bit of lighter rock thrown in.

John Duncan

mrbungle:Just won an auction for the item, £49 boxed as new :D

Was actually looking around for a cheap amp for my parents, this is far too good to give away though!

I like a fairly tight clean sound, hence the NAD and the 601's, im guessing that the 640 might even be a step up from what I have?

Listen mainly to metal with a bit of lighter rock thrown in.

Might be a bit brash for metal, but I'd say it's more or less on a par or slightly better than the NAD. Bargain though...

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
Until recently upgrading I had the 640A and 640C pairing and thought the sound was outstanding at the price point, at £49 it is unbeatable.If you have another £50 or so maybe you would like to get your hands on the 640C....... :)

A

Anonymous

basshound:Until recently upgrading I had the 640A and 640C pairing and thought the sound was outstanding at the price point, at £49 it is unbeatable.If you have another £50 or so maybe you would like to get your hands on the 640C....... :)

Ill keep a look ot though I will no doubt have to pay a little more than I did for the amp!

Look forward to hearing it :D

A

Anonymous

I think the NAD 320BEE is just as good as the CA 640 (I've had both amps). They sound very different. I would say the NAD is better for rock; it has more punch than the CA, which is more polite and leaner.

Anyway, for GBP 49 it's a steal!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts