Smart TV vs Roku TV

hantia77

Jun 24, 2021
Visit site
Hi Everyone! I wanna give gift to my eldest son. I want to give him a TV. Which TV should I choose? Smart TV or Rohu TV. Need your reviews related to these. There is no issue of budget. Thanks in advance.

Tinman1952

Hi Everyone! I wanna give gift to my eldest son. I want to give him a TV. Which TV should I choose? Smart TV or Rohu TV. Need your reviews related to these. There is no issue of budget. Thanks in advance.
Difficult without knowing what his use would be….if he’s into watching movies or particularly gaming, then an LG OLED would be the best option in my view.

abacus

I am assuming you mean Roku TV (Never heard of Rohu TV) which is a smart TV, however don’t worry about the smart system, get a TV that gives a good picture for the money, if the smart system doesn’t suit Smart sticks/boxes are cheap so easy to add.

Bill

I am assuming you mean Roku TV (Never heard of Rohu TV) which is a smart TV, however don’t worry about the smart system, get a TV that gives a good picture for the money, if the smart system doesn’t suit Smart sticks/boxes are cheap so easy to add.

Bill
I think the OP means Hisense Roku TV:

To be honest, most TVs today have smart features. Samsung has Tizen, LG has WebOS and Sony / Philips have Android. They're all excellent and you'll find the app you need in all of them. If money is no object, I'll choose between OLED of LG or Sony or Philips or QLED of Samsung.

Which is most recommended? There is no issue of budget at all.
Plenty to consider here. If you’re not in the UK then availability may be different.

Don’t forget that many TVs dominate a room visually and spend many hours switched off, so it’s worth getting out to see them too. And try the remote controls, hear the sound etc.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts