Small budget, Small room 8x8 ft plz help me pick an AV amp.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello all.

I need a new AV amp and have got it down to one of 3 the Sony 1200E, Denon AVR 1507 and Onkyo TX-SR505E.

The amp will be connected to a Mission 5.1 setup 771s and 77c centre and Mission sub. also Denon 1703 DVD plz help me decide, plz give your opinions of these AV Amps as they can all be bought for under 300pounds and that is my limit. Or do u know something better? thx for any advice Akky.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I answered a very similar question here, but I think any of those receivers will work well in the set-up you're proposing. Just be aware that the autocalibration systems may struggle a bit with all those speakers so close together, so some manual adjustment will be required.

Specifically I think the rear channels will be set rather too loud, so some backing off on those will help no end.

A

Anonymous

Thx for the advice i like the onkyo the best, so will also look for some smaller speakers than my 771s even though il love ther sound they look to big in the room , any idea what a good 5.1 small set up would be best for 300.00 or under ? thx again for yoyr reply

A

Anonymous

Thx for the reply, I have in fact been given a Mission m30 5.1 surround outfit hardley used , not to big not to small and have added a CA dvd89 and a 540r v2 Av amp, the difference is fantastic i don't know what others think about CA stuff but i think it great IMO , anyway thx for your help Andrew.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts