sky Q will it work after being discounted?

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
we have decided not to continue with Sky Q but can we still have it connected and use it like a FREESAT box or simply send it back ? also decided not to have internet anymore also. does the Sky Q work without the internet connection? otherwise have to buy a FREESAT box with twin cionnections

matthewpianist

They provide packaging in which to return the equipment. If you don't do so they charge you for it.

I got rid of Sky a couple of months ago and I now have only broadband from them. I'm saving a fortune. All that's needed these days is a smart TV or stick.

Reactions: WayneKerr

daveh75

They were a good cheap/free source off HDDs at one point.

Not sure I would trust their reliability now though, being a minimum of 7 years old and having lived a hard life Writing long, continuous streams of data.

daveh75

I’ve got several previous generation Sky boxes festering in the loft…never had to return one yet.

Because they were yours to keep.

That all changed with Q, they remain Sky's property and are "loaned" to subscribers.

As I previously mentioned, there's no point keeping them anyway, as they're useless without a subscription, unlike older generation boxes that could continue to be used to receive FTA channels

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts