Sky HD Waiting Time

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Friend of mine order Sky HD + about a week ago on this new offer they are doing and has now been told its going to be 3 months untill he will be able to purchase it, anyone else had this sort of waiting time is this normall?

Woodruffe

Feb 6, 2008
Visit site
Ordered mine about the 7th Feb and was told there was a 2 month waiting list but got it installed today so only about 3 weeks! Think they are giving worse case scenario so people don't kick off.

Ben.

A

Anonymous

Ordered mine and had it fitted in a week.

I was a new customer and i think new customers get preferential treatment over customers that have been with them for years.

It stinks and is a disgrace, ill probably get treated the same one day.

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
Tangerine dream:
Ordered mine and had it fitted in a week.

I was a new customer and i think new customers get preferential treatment over customers that have been with them for years.

It stinks and is a disgrace, ill probably get treated the same one day.

Yes same here - ordered last Friday, and the installation date I got from the website is next Saturday.

gregvet

Dec 24, 2008
Visit site
Three days was the earliest fitting time when I called last week. However, they couldnt fit it when they came as needed the 'special heights' team. Another three day wait and they sent out the normal heights team again, I was not a happy bunny. A weeks wait now for (I am promised!) the special heights team. We will see!

A

Anonymous

I'm an existing Sky Customer. I ordered Sky + on 20 Feb and was told over the phone that it could be a few weeks to wait, and depended on the amount of installations in my local area. However, I got an email the following Monday offering to do it by the end of February. However, I chose to wait until 8 March as that is the day after my new HDTV is being delivered. You will probably have to wait a lot less than the three months Sky quoted, but there may be regional differences (eg London may be busier than the regions I guess).

Separate question - when Sky come out to do the "installation" can I ask them to change the cable wire and LNB Quad. I recently moved in to the property and am getting a weak signal and guess that this is the old cable, as I have had the dish properly aligned.

A

Anonymous

Just thought i would give an update. Received an email from them today tell me that i will now have to wait 7 - 12 weeks before they will be able to complete my order.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts