Sky HD Box Problems

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Have just had my 2nd HD box installed. A few problems occurred within the first week of having the 1st box - not recording programmes properly/not pausing/sound & vision out of sync - therefore Sky replaced it quickly without question. However, with the 2nd box after just one day I wasn't able to access the Planner or Anytime menus - a message said please wait - I phoned Sky and they said re-set the box at the mains switch. This did solve the problem but I'm slightly concerned that this new 2nd box is playing up already. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Thanks.

A

Anonymous

To be honest it's nothing new, i've had numerous issues but never a total fail......Sky HD is probably THE most unreliable bit of kit next to the Xbox 360.

R

tvmog

Apr 1, 2008
Visit site
hifi_nut:To be honest it's nothing new, i've had numerous issues but never a total fail......Sky HD is probably THE most unreliable bit of kit next to the Xbox 360.

R

I'd second that. Hardly a week goes by without the HD box throwing up a new random problem, most of which can be fixed by unplugging the box. Last week the sound started cutting out completely (rather than just going out of synch). Switching between channels would solve the problem. Happened a couple of times but now seems to have stopped.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts