Sky HD Box and Recording

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Hi

I need to record something on Sky HD but the programme is on the red button, ie they have doctor who on bbc3 at 7.00 tonight but if you press the red button you go into highlights from reading/leeds festival, is their a way of recording the highlights? when playing do i hit record? Or once i recorded doctor who can i still access the red button service afterwards?

Thanks [Y]

daveh75

You can't record the red button streams on a Sky+/+HD box..The only way to record them is while watching them, via scart to an external recorder, i.e VCR/DVD-R.

Why dont you record Dr Who and watch the red button streams instead.

D

Deleted member 2457

daveh75:

You can't record the red button streams on a Sky+/+HD box..The only way to record them is while watching them, via scart to an external recorder, i.e VCR/DVD-R.

Why dont you record Dr Who and watch the red button streams instead.

I don't want to watch Dr Who, just record the red button streams but from what you are saying i can't do that
emotion-6.gif
if anything comes on i will just have to watch it then, that is a bumer.

cheers dave
emotion-21.gif

daveh75

Ah, ok, misread your post as wanting to watch DW and record Reading /Leeds highlights.

Chances are, the highlights will be shown again on the streams over the week. If not have a look on Iplayer, highlights should be on there...You can press the red button at anytime by the way to access the ineractive menu/streams (if they're showing anything).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts