Site rant... EDITED!...

hopper1

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Made a few posts over the last week from works PC, without issue.

Last night I posted in the 'My System' section a small text to accompany a single .jpg (hosted by Flikr)... I previewed it, then saved it. Saw it in the forum list, closed the page, went to bed...

This morning, not a hint of it anywhere!

I repeated the operation, even made a second post behind it... Still disappeared during the course oof the day!

WTF has happened to the post? |( |( |(

Even get the green banner above text informing me that it had been created...

tiffany-r

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello , Sorry to say much the same thing is happening to me .

I reply to posts with no problem, but i have posted many pics on new forum link and nothing shows or disapears after a day ,

i tried again to night after i edited my profile . now i cant post pics or text .

little frustrating considering as it is a long prosess to up load any pictuires .

Please help

John Duncan

Very odd. I'm not seeing any evidence of posts being dumped into the moderation bin, and the coneheads aren't aware of anything happening either. On the plus side, I have added you to the trusted user group so you shouldn't be affected any more - let me know if you see anything more untoward.

In other news, that's a very big signature - can I suggest you post something in the 'Your system' forum and link to it in your signature instead?

motley

Aug 15, 2008
Visit site
Me too, can reply to a thread but not start one!

Note from Mods - you've also now been added to the Trusted Users list

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts