Simpy question about Kimber cables

Cycleman

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi again HiFI maniacs. I want an opionion from pros.

In other post i had problem with lows. I used to listen mustic with Kimber 4pr. So i change it and that it was. I had the lows that i want with 12euro cable.

http://shop.sommercable.com/en/Cables/Bulk-Cables-Speaker/Lautsprecherkabel-Meridian-Mobile-SP225-425-0056.html

12euro cable have must better low but not good highs. So i was wondering to find something better with the same lows. I ask about demo 4tc and 8vs. So i test them... the 4tc was not good for me....the 8vs it was better from the 4tc(small difference) but not like the other i had in lows.

I was wondering if the 12vs will be better.....or if you know about a other cable to test.

Please help me for my last move.thanx

abacus

Unless the cable is faulty, too thin or of poor quality, then it cannot alter the sound in any way, (Except in your imagination) whether it costs £2 a metre or £5000 a metre, so forget about it. (You won’t find any manufacture making these type of claims these days, (They now say they believe it makes a difference) since the ASA clamped down on them for not being able to provide proof that their cables made a difference)

The only way to change the sound, is to move the speakers, use tone controls, EQ or a different Amplifier/Speaker combination.

If you still want to change your cables, try Van Damme, as these are quite popular in professional studios, (The ones that produce the films and music you listen too) and can be picked up from any pro music store (Or online shop) along with many other brands.

Hope this helps

Bill

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts