SHB Coherence I/Cs...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Superman is DEAD and GOTHAM has dissappeared into thin air. Looks like you lot have too much time on your hands, nothing much to do but scouring the web for something to pick on. LOL

A

Anonymous

Yeah! right, why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? That's what you do for having too much time on your hands all you lot, nothing much to do but to look for something to pick on. Hundreds of post against 13. LOL!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
2wenty2welve:Yeah! right, why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? That's what you do for having too much time on your hands all you lot, nothing much to do but to look for something to pick on. Hundreds of post against 13. LOL!

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
2wenty2welve:Yeah! right, why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? That's what you do for having too much time on your hands all you lot, nothing much to do but to look for something to pick on. Hundreds of post against 13. LOL!

Why does this argument not make me feel like I should rush off and try SHB cables ?

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
i wonder.... could it be that 2012's inane ranting about a cable company he is not affiliated with in anyway, is a little offputting?

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
70mark_bright.jpg

A

Anonymous

robborollover, It's a no-brainer, your signature is not exactly the same as chainrock's so why do you have to insist about the SHB's brightness?

2012 - Pray what do you mean my signature is not the same as chainrocks ?? I am relaying what I found when buying and using SHB 2i interconnects, this brightness I might add has been suggested in two other forum sites where one of them actually first wrote about SHB interconnects.

If you are talking about synergy the brightness certainly appears in alot of peoples systems, mine being no slouch MF trivista cdp, oracle tt,koetsu red signature cartridge,sonus faber speakers,nu-vista pre amp, audio research valve amp, symo speaker cable.

As said previously by members of this forum you seem to be very biased towards SHB cables, and readily have a dig at other forum comments if it is not 100% positive.

I have tried the 2i between pre and power, pre and cd,and even tried it in a friends cyrus system which was unlistenable in brightness terms.

I cant wait for your review 2012 on the so called new metaphor interconnects 100% postive no doubt, or will we see you again after you might have been rumbled as an SHB clone ???

A

Anonymous

Don't sound too bright in my system using some cyrus components. I'm sure by 2012 the gotham 2 will be out.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts