Sexy voices

Rui

Mar 23, 2021
Visit site
sexy voices , Elizabeth Frazer, also the singer from mazzy star , tarnation vocalist, camille the french singer that recorded one album with those that make compilations with versions from old songs , Nouvelle Vague, there are a lot more as SIA in the song sumersault with Zero 7, Kate Bush, Joan Baez, young Melanie Kafka, than 80´s Kristin Hersh and 90´s too, Patty Smith, so many ...normally the voices don´t match the look of the woman singing , Cranes vocalist, Sugarcubes vocalist,etc. too many to writte here all, i don´t know if anyone remenber´s the start of a 70´s hit single "yes sir ,i can boggie" in the begining of the song the vocals seem a dutch or german girl singing in English makin´a soft voice , i only know this song because of the voice she makes at the start, and a guitar rif funky 70´s style that is played under her voicei don´t even know the name of the band or if she sings in her own name

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon74

Leon74

Apr 8, 2024
Visit site
normally the voices don´t match the look of the woman singing
That's to put it mildly :ROFLMAO:Same with the men.
I can remember as a teenager I liked Scott McKenzie's song San Francisco so much... not that his voice as especially sexy, but I simply liked the song a lot. That was in the early nineties and soon after the internet came around. I never had seen a picture of the young Scott McKenzie and when I could use the internet to look him up...boy, that was a disappointment :ROFLMAO:

So Joan Baez has a sexy voice for you? Very recently bought several CD's with her music but have still to listen to them. I seem to like women with "strong" voices like hers, for example also Tracy Chapman. Though I cannot call their voices sexy, I cannot say that of female voices. I've heard gay men saying of female voices that they are sexy...I don't get it.... unless one is bisexual, how can one say a voice is sexy about the sex he is not interested in?

Reactions: Rui

Rui

Mar 23, 2021
Visit site
I have to refer that always liked only some 3 or 4 songs from Lee hazelwood & Nancy Sinatra ,but some years ago ,i think it was a german movie that happened in the 70´s some young men while in vacations in South America, drugs get mixed in the way and the O.S.T. was a girl that featured in the movie and the vocal from a maybe german band HIM, who have really strange rock and lyrics but their summer wine version caught my atention, very close to the original but a modern sounding recording, also the great version of "some velvet morning" by Primal Scream and Kate Moss in duet with Bobby Gillespie , for lot´s of years his girlfriend make a excelent version of this song.

Reactions: Leon74

Rui

Mar 23, 2021
Visit site
That's to put it mildly :ROFLMAO:Same with the men.
I can remember as a teenager I liked Scott McKenzie's song San Francisco so much... not that his voice as especially sexy, but I simply liked the song a lot. That was in the early nineties and soon after the internet came around. I never had seen a picture of the young Scott McKenzie and when I could use the internet to look him up...boy, that was a disappointment :ROFLMAO:

So Joan Baez has a sexy voice for you? Very recently bought several CD's with her music but have still to listen to them. I seem to like women with "strong" voices like hers, for example also Tracy Chapman. Though I cannot call their voices sexy, I cannot say that of female voices. I've heard gay men saying of female voices that they are sexy...I don't get it.... unless one is bisexual, how can one say a voice is sexy about the sex he is not interested in?
that is true gay men have the tendencie to be friends of strog women ,or heavy ones ,some say that Gloria Gaynor "i will survive " is their hymn , i thought it was Y.M.C.A. from village people , but who am i to say what Gay like, i´m not as i already married 5 times normally they end up because i have the tendencie to fall in love with beautifull women as i got them, but the fith is to keep ,

i have a uncle that even with 77 years old ,women go to him and after his last wife died he seemed to be old and sad but in a year several women from their late 50´s to late 60´s appear a lot whenever i´m in sumer vacations in his house, he introduces my mother his younger sister 5 years diference as her older sister.

About Scott Mckenzie, i always saw on tv it´s video but when getting for the first time the ,i think it´s a festival in Montreal, Canada or close(i´m not sure now . He appears in the footage and singing live with a very strange way of singing and a figure also a bit sad in look, like if he impersonates the hippy way of life, but far from the recorded song in studio, he dresses a white cloth from the neck to his feet , Demis Russo´s style but with a lot of things in his hair, or other parts of the body neck up or feet,

male voices i hate and some women say they are the best , Michael Bolton ,Richard Marx or Kenny G and a lot others but personally i have nothing against them only never heard at home one song from those type of singers

Last edited:

Gray

....who am i to say what Gay like, i´m not as i already married 5 times
You must like weddings (and paying good money to solicitors).
Rupert Murdoch married for the 5th time yesterday - but you might have a chance to overtake him, as he's 93 years old.

I've been to loads of weddings - as video man or DJ mostly, never been married myself.
By the way ,"I'm not gay, but I've slept with a bloke who is".

Back on the subject of sexy voices:
Checkout Hylda Baker, singing "You're The One That I Want" with Arthur Mullard.

Revolutions

Was thinking about this the other day, and there's definitely a flip side to this coin. I'm not suggesting that Tina Turner can't carry a tune, but I find her voice about as appealing as a slow and painful death.
Don’t like the gravel?

Then I’m guessing you at odds with the song that’s been voted the high point of culture & art for the last 31 years in a row*:
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ofA3URC1wyk

*awarding committee & sole judge: my mum

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts