Sennheiser PX-100 ii

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Just got a pair to use with my Galaxy S7E out and about.

My Grados are a little bit to big and unlike many, I prefer to hear whats going on around me so noise cancelling was not an option.

They sound very good with FLAC's, Tidal Hifi and Spotify Premium and love how they fold away.

An oldie but a good'n :)

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
dalethorn said:
drummerman said:

My Grados are a little bit to big and unlike many, I prefer to hear whats going on around me so noise cancelling was not an option.

They sound very good with FLAC's, Tidal Hifi and Spotify Premium and love how they fold away.

Indeed it's a great item, especially for the size. I got some replacement earpads, in green, pretty cheap.

Green ... ? :)

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
drummerman said:

Indeed it's a great item, especially for the size. I got some replacement earpads, in green, pretty cheap.

Headphone_Sennheiser_Px100ii_01.jpg

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
drummerman said:
dalethorn said:
drummerman said:

Green ... ? :)

I just added the photo...

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
I used to buy a few pairs every couple of years for me, my wife and our daughters.

I now only buy one pair every couple of years due to our daughters being old enough to buy their own and because I now use B&Ws.

I've been buying them since the original versions. The best semi-disposable headphones out there.

I remember when JL had then on special offer once at £19.95 and I bought three pairs (it might have been four) in one hit.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Didn't pay much attention to it but I just noticed on my (white) PX's that I have an L-shaped jack.

No biggie but would prefer a straight one. Might have to change that.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
drummerman said:
Didn't pay much attention to it but I just noticed on my (white) PX's that I have an L-shaped jack.

Those are popular with people who use portable amps with their phones, so the sleeve and cord "wraps" back around the phone and amp. For me, the slight extra improvement in sound with an external amp is pretty much wasted in portable use, so I prefer the straight-in connection too.

expat_mike

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
drummerman said:

This video may give you some ideas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B6yCpVBzwE

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
expat_mike said:
drummerman said:

This video may give you some ideas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B6yCpVBzwE

Thanks Mike

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts