Senn HD650..Too tight.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
A bit like the joke about the Irishman who took a tie back to the shop but in this case I dont see an easy way to release some of the spring pressure in the headband. Does anyone know the best way, or if there is a way to reduce the side to side pressure on these fantastic sounding phones.

idc

How about a DIY stand made up of something solid that you can clamp the headphones onto and they are always getting a bit of a stretch? A brick covered in some material? Some hard backed books?

A

Anonymous

idc:How about a DIY stand made up of something solid that you can clamp the headphones onto and they are always getting a bit of a stretch? A brick covered in some material? Some hard backed books?

Possible...I normally keep them on a glass head and its larger than mine....doesnt seem to have made a difference so maybe need to stretch it out a bit more....

A

Anonymous

Don't know how to fix your problem. But I have had loose headphones before and they are not nice. Every time you bend over, or just tilt your head, they slide, and sometimes fall off.

theadmans

Jun 4, 2009
Visit site
A couple of years ago I was lucky enough to win a pair of HD650s in an online competition,

Initially I found them a bit tight - but after a few months they eased up. I now think they are the most comfortable headphones I have owned.

TRENDING THREADS