Seen a KDL-46HX803 for 960.00 worth it?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey I did not want to spend that much, and not really to worried about 3D.

I have seen some serious problems with clouding and bleeding, but some say its amazing,Seems like a panel lottery.

But seems to be selling for over 1300.00 online.

What are your thoughts, I am still leaning towards the LE46C650 from costco for 800.00, But....

Helmut80

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
If you happen to get a Sony without issues they are usually very good in my experience. It seems though that issues are so widespread that I have put off my tv upgrade until the 2011 range is out.

A

Anonymous

Yes but if I keep saying that, I will not get anything, and from the reviews, there was not that much to look forward to at CES.

If you look back at posts, the 2008 screens had problems the 2009 screen had other issues.

It seems the only Screen everyone has been happy with was the Kuro.

I agree with that sony thing though, seems to be more issues with the HX series and others in their range, it does kinda put me off.

I think I am going to pull the trigger, spend the extra 100 and go to costco to get the 46C650 LCD from samsung. at least that way I get a 5 year warranty, and if anything goes wrong, it can just go back, without waiting for courriers ect.. Which is worth the extra money not having to deal with companies that give you a hard time

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts