Saving private Ryan on Sky HD , Did you notice the odd sound ? / Also poor digital sound from movies from time to time !

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I watched Saving private Ryan tonight on Sky HD and i must admit the sound was shocking ! as in really bad .

using the Denon 2310 , First i was thinking i might off broken the centre speaker . then i clicked over to the other movies on at the same time and all was ok

the problem i had was over powering Bass ! and i mean really over-powering , I put the sound on around -10dB this is what i use for all movies . Anyway i couldnt really hear what was being said in the center channel ! and the bass coming out my speakers was very loud , just non stop humming , Example , at the end when the planes fly over the bridge or when ever you hear a tank it just didnt sound good at all , I dont know if this is a sky issue with the sound , because i must admit i watched the movie acouple months ago and it sounded great , anyone else notice this with sky HD movies from time to time ?

Another movie with rubbish sound is Hitman , The right rear sound is missing from it !

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
jasonsony735:I watched Saving private Ryan tonight on Sky HD and i must admit the sound was shocking ! as in really bad .

using the Denon 2310 , First i was thinking i might off broken the centre speaker . then i clicked over to the other movies on at the same time and all was ok

the problem i had was over powering Bass ! and i mean really over-powering , I put the sound on around -10dB this is what i use for all movies . Anyway i couldnt really hear what was being said in the center channel ! and the bass coming out my speakers was very loud , just non stop humming , Example , at the end when the planes fly over the bridge or when ever you hear a tank it just didnt sound good at all , I dont know if this is a sky issue with the sound , because i must admit i watched the movie acouple months ago and it sounded great , anyone else notice this with sky HD movies from time to time ?

Are you sure it's not your speakers being out of kilter Jason? I can't see how a film on Sky would have a missing channel. I'll be honest, I've only watched SPR on dvd and not on Sky HD, next time it's on, I will, and let you know.

Another movie with rubbish sound is Hitman , The right rear sound is missing from it !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts