Samsung Tv Ultra Slim Wall Mount, Room For A plug?

morty5

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
Simple question but unable to find an answer, can a flush wall fitted power socket and the tv's plug fit behind the ultra slim fitting Samsung TV wall mount (WMN1000BXXC). I would be sure the spacers would be required as without them, it all looks too close to the wall.

Many thanks.

A

Anonymous

Get an electrician to fit you a spur; no plug so it'll go as close to the wall as possible.

morty5

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
But that would mean cutting the plug off the cable, thus invailidating the warrenty, not a good idea. The cable is fixed into the tv (ie not a kettle lead type). Any more information anyone?

morty5

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
Thats what I thought, don't think it is on the c8000's. Not bought one yet, was holding out till new models and prices are released, trouble is, the electrician comes next week to do work on the lounge electrics and I need to take a flyer. My main aim is a wall hung tv with wires hidden, I just haven't got a clue what plan of action to take.

chris hollands

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi morty5, what i have done is channel out the wall and ran all the leads through the hole and out at the bottom, the Samsung C8000 power lead is not detachable so you will have to cut the plug of, run it through and then put a new plug on. If you look at my thread in my system pics '2nd time around` you will see the finish.

All the best, hope it works out.

morty5

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for the replies to the question I posted. I think the easiest solution is to go for a slightly deeper wall mount to enable a power point to be fitted behind the t.v. My problem now is the HDMI & aerial leads. Are these simply run through in wall conduit thats been chased into the brickwork? Are there any other soultions I could use? Many thanks to your replies in advance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts