samsung LE40F86BD 1080p tv

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i am thinking of buying the samsung LE40F86BD, now i have been searching the internet and i will say i don't know a lot about lcd or plasma tv's but looking through the specs it looks a very good tv i have seen the m86 1080p working and picture quality is very good just wondering if there are any better lcd or plasma tv's out there for around the same price. now i do want a 1080p just to be a little bit future proof unless if any body can tell me if this would be a waste of time.

thanks

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
The November issue of the mag, out on September 20th, has a mammoth 10-set Supertest of 40in TVs, which includes the above Samsung set. We suggest you hold tight for the mag - and then buy with complete confidence...

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Joe Cox"]The November issue of the mag, out on September 20th, has a mammoth 10-set Supertest of 40in TVs, which includes the above Samsung set. We suggest you hold tight for the mag - and then buy with complete confidence...[/quote]

Are you able to give us a head's up on which models will be included in the supertest?

A

Anonymous

That Toshiba is very interesting.... very interesting indeed

A

Anonymous

clare

if this list is correct then why is your news editor saying that the tv im interested in will be tested when its not in the list you provided

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I assume he's referring to the point in your post where you mention considering the M86 model, which is in the test.

The F86 model was only announced at IFA on the 31st August, with models coming into the shops from mid-this month. As our issue went to the printers on 6th September, it would have been impossible to get a review into that test.

However, Joe has covered the new Samsungs in the News section of that issue, and we have been promised review samples from Samsung ASAP. Watch this space, and apologies for any confusion.

A

Anonymous

THE SPECS DO LOOK GOOD FOR THE TV BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR NOT GONNA GET MOTION BLUR WITH THIS ONE LIKE ANY OTHER LCD

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts