Samsung Blink & 3D Sync Issues

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I have a PS50C7000, 2D wise im very happy however there are two niggling problems which seem to be quite common and have been widely reported on two other well know forums, it seems the problems effect most of 2010 3D models, LED and Plasma.

The first problem is :

1. Blinking - Randomly while watching TV the screen will blank with no sound then come back on again - this is not going into standby or to do with switching sky channels - its completly random it can happen once a day, once a week etc

2. 3D sync - When watching 3D the glasses seem to lose sync for a split second, this can happen at various times through out the program

I have a engineer coming to look at it but im not sure what I can do to show the blink issue as it random, does anyone get these problems with their samsung 3D TV's

A

Anonymous

I have the 46e8000 led tv and it blinks at me at least once a night, lucky boy!

I'm shortly due to call engineer as i have backlight bleed too :-(

3937edwards

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
i have the same tv and suffer the exact symptoms you are getting but i have done nothing about it as yet i would be interested what the engineer has to say when he comes to look at your tv, can you post what he says on this forum as it would be interesting to know if its a fault if it is then i myself will get on to my retailer

A

Anonymous

I will report back after then engineers visit.

Even though they are small issues, surely we should be able to watch TV's that cost over £1000 without them blinking, and be able to watch a 3D movie without sync losses.. hopefully they can fix it, if it cant be fixed then I would push for a refund just out of principle..

A

Anonymous

Ok had a Samsung Engineer around today for 3d sync and blink issues, his
first option was to load the latest firmware (3007.1) which I already
had on anyway.

Showed him the 3d sync problem, he agreed it wasnt right, couldnt show
him the "blinking" issue as its random, but did show him a youtube video
of other people with same issue.

He hadnt heard of the problems before but agreed it wasnt correct, I told him the problems were widely reported around the internet, the
problem has been escalated to samsung, so we are waiting to hear back
from them with a next course of action

A

Anonymous

3937edwards:hi please keep me informed of the outcome cheers andrew

If you have the same problems I would get your faults logged with samsung asap, within 6 months from date of purchase is a good idea

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts