Samsung 3D UE40C7000 or UE46C7000 LED TVs???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys and girls, this is my first post so hi there.

Question is i have just been to costco and they have the Samsung UE40C7000 (£1400) 5 star award winner from what hi fi but they also have the UE46C7000 (£1600). I would like to get the 46 inch but as yet no reviews from What hifi etc. Anyone have any answers how good the 46 is. I really want to get it but dont want to get a wrong-un. should be ok but need some help. If any one knows.

Cheers and thanks

Barry

A

Anonymous

The Mrs is coming home shortly to get a tv and still a news white out. Seriously anyone seen a UE46C7000 in action or a coment on a review???? These tv's aint cheap. I thought thats what this forum was all about?.

A

Anonymous

i saw one 46c8000 and able to do a side by side comparision with sammy 50c7000

you can search my post to read my full review..

overall a very slick and stilish set with very good PQ

A

Anonymous

Going to costco now. no proper reply as yet. just gonna take a gamble. great forum. just about people talking about their gamma ratio's etc.

A

Anonymous

Bazfaldo:Going to costco now. no proper reply as yet. just gonna take a gamble. great forum. just about people talking about their gamma ratio's etc.

did you read my answer ? theres a side by side comparation , you should first try to read the posts and more patient with the answers !

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

I can now report i am the proud owner of a UE46C7000 and a BD6900 3D Blueray player and two pairs of 3d glasses. Bought at Costco. I took a gamble as the 40 inch got a great review but no review on the 46 as yet but wanted a bigger set.

Well i can say its a gamble well played. Forget anything else out on the market at the moment. This tv is a beast and not even the top model. There are a million settings to tweak the picture to your taste but the main feature is the absoluteley blow you away HD/3D screen. It's awesome. Totally black contrast and crystal clear. No smearing or rear light come through. its totally flawless.

The 3d glasses and monsters vs aliens in 3d blueray edition totally blew mine and the mrs heads clean off. it was amazing. Never seen anything like this quality before.

If your in the market for a new LCD/LED etc tv then this is the one to get for the money. Its amazing!. End of!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts