Sad news regarding a fellow forum poster.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
MrsBigChris said:
Just a quick note to say a very sincere and heartfelt "Thank You" to you all for your kind comments.

I have few words myself at the moment, but please know that your posts have been shared with all who love Chris.

if you are able and wish to, you are more than welcome to come and help us to celebrate his life on 25th July.

Thanks again everyone

Natalie xx

What a wonderfully generous spirit you have, to allow his friends on here to be included in the celebration of Chris's life; all the while contending with such raw grief. You must indeed have been a special couple.

I can't make the 25th, but my thoughts will be with you on that day.

Cno

Naxos

Oct 31, 2008
Visit site
As with True Blue, I've not posted for a while but I follow the forum regularly. However, just returned from hols to this so sad news. Chris always seemed such a gent, and never got drawn into the, erm, sillier threads that can pop up from time to time - plus he was a fellow drummer. *biggrin* My thoughts are wih you Natalie at this awful time.

Glacialpath

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Hello Mrs BigChris and welcome to our humble forum.

I say welcome but find it hard under the sercumstances in which you have joined the forum. I have no idea how you must be feeling. Though I lost my dad only a few years ago, losing your husband and have only shared birthday celebrations 3 days before the accident is unreal. Of course it's very real for you but I feel slightly better in the thought all the comments posted on the 2 threads have helped you, your family and friends just that little bit to feel good about who BigChris was and the impact he clearly made on the world.

I hd just made his aquaintence on my Deathmetal Hi-Fi thread when I opened my facebook to find a message from Team Rock via a drum shop I use about the accident. I felt it only right I share it with the rest of the forum but had no idea the impact it would make.

My condolences go directly to you and your family. You are welcome to share any memories of Chris on the forum I'm sure. I'm also sure we'ed all like to hear some of the other cool things he got up to in life besides Hi-Fi the band and of course his family. Maybe start your own thread. Mine and all our thoughts are with you.

Glacialpath.

Glacialpath

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Naxos said:
As with True Blue, I've not posted for a while but I follow the forum regularly. However, just returned from hols to this so sad news. Chris always seemed such a gent, and never got drawn into the, erm, sillier threads that can pop up from time to time - plus he was a fellow drummer. *biggrin* My thoughts are wih you Natalie at this awful time.

Us drummers are already hard to find for bands. We have lost a great fellow tub beater. Off to play my drums now. Will be thinking of Chris.

Jame5

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Very sad news. As an occasional visitor, I didn't know Big Chris, but having looked back at some his posts I can see why he will be remembered so fondly. Condolences to his family and friends.

Glacialpath

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
So how many of you had a thunderstorm today? Well here is the reason why. Big Chris saying goodbye.

https://www.facebook.com/DesignsofChaos/photos/a.10152837075755727.1073741825.212892925726/10154564245725727/?type=1&theater

michael hoy

When you reply or quote a post, look for the 4th icon in under Comment*.

It has a chain on it, this means link and when you click the icon it wants you to paste or type the link.

So, type the word you wany to be clickable and highlight it with your mouse. Click the link icon and paste the URL (link) into the empty box and click OK.