Russ Andrews ASA

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
not sure if this has already been discussed but i found this very interesting and actually read all of it.

subjective vs technical measurements...

http://www.asa.org.uk/ASA-action/Adjudications/2011/1/Russ-Andrews-Accessories-Ltd/TF_ADJ_49597.aspx

i'm still on the fence to be honest.

obviously slightly different to mains stuff but i use an SPL Meter to measure all 6 speakers (technical measurement) i then alter the channel levels when i watch a blue ray to my likeing (subjective). the latter improves the sound for me. surely what you hear is all that matters and not the money or technical data to support the theory.

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
Do a search on the forums, got discussed at some length in January before lockdown.

Would post a link but not sure if I would be breaking house rules linking to a locked thread.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
laserman16:
Do a search on the forums, got discussed at some length in January before lockdown.

Would post a link but not sure if I would be breaking house rules linking to a locked thread.

Fine to link to a locked thread.
emotion-21.gif

Problem would only come if the new thread descended into the same pointless spiral as the first...

A

Anonymous

one additional thing of interest on the ASA site is that as of March 1st - they will cover Online pubs/ads

thats quite an expansion

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:laserman16:

Fine to link to a locked thread.
emotion-21.gif

Problem would only come if the new thread descended into the same pointless spiral as the first...

Thanks Clare.
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts