Rotel series 06

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Manufacturers website has made serious claims about series 06's performance. I have a few questions about them.

Is RA-05 / RA-06 a significant upgrade over RA-04? Quality-wise? Any differences in the electronics? Or is it just the transofrmer and the output stage?

RA-06, will it be same as RB-06 + RB-07 or better or worse?

Do you think they are a good value for money stuff?

A

Anonymous

Gregory, thanks! But I had three different question. You said yes is to which one?

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
hello ranjeetrain,there is not much difference between the the model numbers apart from power output as i believe.when i heard the 6 over the 5 it seemed a bit more controlled but not by much. for want of a better word, focused springs to mind.i have not heard the 4 so i can't comment but the one i liked was the 1062.so i suppose yes to all three i believe you will get significant upgrade over the 4.all thebest,gregory.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Gregory!

I would also be interested in knowing whether RC-06 + RB-06 will be better than RA-06 or same/similar.

Sorry about repetitive questions but this is because I can't audition them easily (need to travel over a 1000 mile for that).

A

Anonymous

From the page http://europe.rotel.com/series06/specs/rcd06.htm

The DAC used in the player is a Enhanced Burr - Brown multi-level Delta-Sigma DAC with 8 x oversampling with digital filter. Now, isn't that a very high profile DAC?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts