Room 101

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Sainsbury's. Ordered food to collect for our anniversary do on Saturday. Let us know at half five on the Friday that some things were unavailable, meaning a separate trip in the morning. You then have to chase up the refund - it isn't generated automatically as everywhere else seems to, and despite in store customer services saying that is what would happen. Rang and the recorded message said they were too busy to answer. Replied to the order email and the auto reply sent me to a set of FAQs at their website with none being any use. Then 15 mins on hold being told how important my call is. I then had to tell them what they hadn't delivered. Not how things should work!

Sainsbury's. Ordered food to collect for our anniversary do on Saturday. Let us know at half five on the Friday that some things were unavailable, meaning a separate trip in the morning. You then have to chase up the refund - it isn't generated automatically as everywhere else seems to, and despite in store customer services saying that is what would happen. Rang and the recorded message said they were too busy to answer. Replied to the order email and the auto reply sent me to a set of FAQs at their website with none being any use. Then 15 mins on hold being told how important my call is. I then had to tell them what they hadn't delivered. Not how things should work!
Indeed not, glad I don't use Sainsbury's
Happy Anniversary by the way..

doifeellucky

General courtesy needs to be brought out of 101. We seem to have lost it. Pedestrians, often runners, barging past and not waiting their turn, while you’re already waiting to let someone through. And when you do stop to let someone through them not acknowledging you in any way whatsoever.

Groups of people, often couples, who think it is perfectly reasonable for you to step out into the road, or completely stop behind some obstruction, so they don’t have to pause their conversation for five seconds.

Because they were
'expeiencing a higher than usual call volume' 🤨
Indeed. Someone rang back today to leave a message about processing the refund (jeez - even lowly Tesco do all of this automatically) - but when I rang back, the oaf I spoke to told me I needed to contact the store itself. Obviously they then told me it wasn't them so they pass it on to the relevant section. Who will apparently call back.

It's only £11, but I am ************ *********. 'Best possible service' my big fat.....

Reactions: Gray

daveyjay

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Idiots at roundabouts, who have no idea how they are supposed to indicate, or just don't bother. I'm amazed there are not more accidents on roundabouts.
Definitely in my top 3. I'm fascinated as to why this appears to be a modern day issue. I fear it's a combination of laziness, unawareness and, most concerning, arrogant selfishness ('I know where I'm going and I don't care who I inconvenience along the way'). You can tell a lot about a person by the way that they conduct themselves on the road.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts