Roksan RoK-DA1 DAC

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I never heard the DAC but just email someone who might know and got a very short reply......

warm sound, £150 max!

I can't help more than that I afraid.

A

Anonymous

Cheers Thaiman

Have just checked to see what current price is (£72.00) and noticed that it only has 1 digital in, so its no good to me i'm afraid as i require at least 2. Have seen the following on ebay for £150 Musical Fidelity X-DAC any knowledge of this one?

Mark

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Are you going to use the DAC with your main system or you going to plug DVD and Sky box to it? If the latter then I would recommended Beresford DAC, around £100 and better than X-DAC. Beresford has 4 inputs, 2 analogs out, headphone out, 24bit conversion as used in many many high-end cd player. Stanley who design the DAC is a real nice guy too.

A

Anonymous

I wish to use it from CA 640Cv2 to CA 340R(i know an A/V receiver isn't the best for music but can't really afford to upgrade it at the moment and like a fool i purchased one without pre-outs, so can't even connect to another amp for music) and just wondered if a reasonably priced DAC would improve things at all???? Will also be running the optical out from my PS3 through it as i also stream a fair bit of music too.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I really believe Beresford DAC sound better than CA640 but then I never use the CA as a transport....

Someone else will be more helpful tommorow perhaps
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Yes!!! Tomorrow.....................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts