Richer sounds/ What hifi mag = discount.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ive bought 3 seperate things from richer sounds over the past couple of weeks totalling £600.

When i got feb issue of the mag, the richer sounds offer page, advertised all 3 items cheaper than their website , so rang them up and they couldnt belive it, took mag in and they refunded me the difference. Two items by £20, and the other by £10, £50!...

Lads couldnt belive the prices in the mags advert, just pointing it out.

dave

Scissor_digits

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Bought my CA 650A for the sale price in the mag just before Christmas. Just phoned the Birmingham branch beforehand to check stock and price and got my parking paid for when I turned up to collect.

I know there is much divided opinion on these forums about Richer Sounds but my personal experience to date has been positive.

Pete Shields

Sep 23, 2008
Visit site
Bought a dacmagic on Friday.

Instore price £229.95, magazine advert price £219.95.

No quibbles at all from shop.

Sounds fantastic, and will post seperately in hifi forum on how fantastic it sounds

A

Anonymous

Had a similar experience, paid £169 for a Blu-ray player last year only to find it on Amazon for about £137 just afterwards. They were happy to refund the difference.

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
I got my CA 740C free when I got my 740A from a richer sounds mag deal, the guys at the shop couldn't believe it and said they would be making a lsoo on the sale. I was well happy though! Deffinately worth looking out for the mag deals!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts