Sony 2400ES & Tannoy SFX5.1 ... Richer Sounds

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Torres09:
Well boo thats not bad a price from Harvey Normal's.....did'nt think they would order gear?........just a word of warning.. dont bring along your missus when you pick them up.......... you'll probably get stung for a new suite and sideboard!!

Dont forget to get some decent speaker cables...................you wont be disappointed with the Jamo's

@Gerrard, not looking like im gonna make it for sunday..but if Keane does what he's payed for we should be ok! did ya see that miss!

Yeh, at first I thought it had gone past him and he was trying to improvise but seeing it again he was trying for goal of the month. To be fair to him, I like players like that - confidence up and trying something special but he should have waited until we were two up.

A

Anonymous

Forget about football ... Except of course Leeds United won today
emotion-1.gif
and are now second in league 1.

Well I got my 2400ES yesterday
emotion-2.gif
. I have to compliment all the staff of Richer Sounds in Belfast. Very friendly lads. Thanks to the guy who carried it out to my car in the nearby carpark (I have a broken foot)

Connected it up to 5 small cheapy philips satellite speakers (from my old all in one system - the woofer was not self powered so i have no woofer) just to get it all going for when I get my Jamos. Afraid to turn amp up to loud though.

Connected PS3 to the first HDMI. Set PS3 to PCM out.

Connected the Sky HD box to it via 2nd HDMI together with 'optical sat' in. The DD5.1 of sky is working perfect.

HDMI out to TV.

I will get another optical cable and connect from tv 'opt out' to receiver 'opt in' for terestrial tv (seldom use, only when the sat box is being used on other tv)

Boo

TRENDING THREADS