Question Returning Sony WF-1000XM3 earbuds due to too much sound leak which buds now?

Jay1981

May 22, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I got Sony WF-1000XM3 earbuds for Christmas to replace my cheap earbuds, unfortunately the sound leak from them is awful, there was none at all from my cheap Enacfire E60, I would usually have them on around 70% volume and my girlfriend said straight away to me, I can hear word for word what's being sang. I tried them even down at 50%, and she said she could still hear music.

I thought if I made sure noise cancellation was on and even messing with the ambient noise I would be able to fix it but couldn't.

I use my buds mainly while getting the bus to and from work and i really don't want to be one of those annoying people whose music you can hear playing away.

I have arranged to have them sent back to Amazon but am now wondering which ones I might get instead, obviously noise leak would be something I would like to not have.

What would people recommend in the same kinda price range? I paid £150 for the Sony ones.

I keep reading good and bad reviews about nearly all buds I look at, it's so hard to choose.

Thanks

James

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts