Remember, remember

Revolutions

Aug 6, 2023
Visit site
A 78yr old poppy seller kicked and punched to the floor by these so called protesters, a pensioner stabbed to death by an Iranian immigrant chanting infadel slur and another stabbed in the stomach as our news is hushed at the countless old war veterans etc being attacked by mobs of these people all over England.
We will never have another English mayor of London and our prime minister is a self identified Asian who won't ban this well planned antagonist march.

Please don’t do this. There is no press suppression (see front page article you posted). The other awful incidents are nothing to do with the protests. Nor is the cultural background of our politicians.

Support for Hamas is abhorrent. Protesting against a humanitarian crisis created by a powerful military is something different entirely. The police have the power to arrest the former, and I’m sure their intelligence is working night and day to do so.

As for the rest of what you wrote: I grew up next to Southall & have lived in London for a large part of my life. My primary school class was majority non-white. I can easily say my life has been nothing but enriched by knowing people from different cultures.

Reactions: WayneKerr

Stuart83

Jul 22, 2023
Visit site
Please don’t do this. There is no press suppression (see front page article you posted). The other awful incidents are nothing to do with the protests. Nor is the cultural background of our politicians.

Support for Hamas is abhorrent. Protesting against a humanitarian crisis created by a powerful military is something different entirely. The police have the power to arrest the former, and I’m sure their intelligence is working night and day to do so.

As for the rest of what you wrote: I grew up next to Southall & have lived in London for a large part of my life. My primary school class was majority non-white. I can easily say my life has been nothing but enriched by knowing people from different cultures.
I take the point of not going further on this forum but will briefly point the obvious out and not be ignorent enough to ignore the comment.
The incidents are absolutely connected unfortunately as two of the incidents were not only at the protests but by protesters themselves.
The march however like I said IF it wasn't aimed at disrespecting us then why in the world pick memorial day??
People will make their own minds up at what I wrote ultimately if it's not taken down, were hushed in this country and it's a one way street, they just take it from one extreme to another without any resistance.
How you can say they aren't linked is obsurd.

Anyway I will take solace in listening to something nice and pretend it's not happening as will what remains of Britain until the minutes silence in which I will remember my grandfather etc and his sacrifice to stop war.

Last edited:
it’s scary how young so many of our relatives were.

Also sad that RAF Uxbridge is now a housing estate.
Very sad. I've visited the old RAF station on a couple of occasions, the only remaining structure is the underground control room, part of 11 Group Fighter Command. It's a listed building and they still give tours of the wartime operations today. All of RAF Uxbridge has been moved to nearby Northolt.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts