record storage cubes

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
hello everyone, just thought I'd like to tell you about some storage cubes I've purchased. they are buy a company called glorious dj available from west end dj. they come flat packed but are easy to set up and are really well packed and once made are very good quality indeed. they're made from mdf and come in black and if you buy online are £2.00 cheaper and free delivery. they hold 120 lp's and look really good. as i have been in the hunt for some strong cubes and that offer value for money at £17.95 they come highly recommended.

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
yes, go for them clare they really are very good, the only problem i encountered was with delivery. you can't get more central london than me, think of the nursery rhyme pop goes the weasel and that's where i am but the courier company couldn't find it, anyway i rang the shop, they called the goods back and the warehouse manager delivered them himself. what a nice gesture.

Gwyndy

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
What, if anything is be gained from using cubes for vinyl storage? I currently have mine on an Ivar shelving unit from Ikea which has the added advantage of allowing me to store some of my collection of What Hi-Fi magazines on the upper shelves. Should I be using cubes instead?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Modular, innit? Rack, stack and pack 'em!
emotion-2.gif

Cubes also make it very easy to both see and get to your vinyl - but then if your shelving fulfills that need already, you're fine!

TRENDING THREADS