Re Sound Quality

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Can you tell me if there is a noticable improvement in sound quality with H.D sound from blu ray discs compared to the normal

DVD discs fed through a 1080p receiver.

Kawal

A

Anonymous

Kawal

You should get yourself down to your neares dealer for a demonstration.

A

Anonymous

oh yeah i havce just moved up from a 1 box solution and put on a dolby disc and was like wow then when i finally got the magical hd light on the amp its amazing wow and mmmm how loud can i go before the neighbours come calling. Its clearer more defined and well as the previous poster said so well its dolby on lots and lots of steroids

A

Anonymous

born2die:oh yeah i havce just moved up from a 1 box solution and put on a dolby disc and was like wow then when i finally got the magical hd light on the amp its amazing wow and mmmm how loud can i go before the neighbours come calling. Its clearer more defined and well as the previous poster said so well its dolby on lots and lots of steroids
certain steroids are illeagal i hope the sound now has plenty of muscle.

A

Anonymous

oh yeah very manly sound now i was playing with the volume and placement and things were rattling in the room im so glad i have upgraded there is a mile wide smile now all thats lest is to go 7.1 when i get some cash till then i will have to settle for 5.1

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
SamsonD:HUGE difference!!! It is like Dolby on steroids.

Its more dependant on the decoding amp actually. Some guys went to dolby to test out the latest HD audio and compared to uncompressed PCM (they were the same, although one guy managed to tell a difference which is intriguing). They then compared to a standard dvds dolby digital, and the differences were VERY subtle.

This is down to the fact a state of the art decoding amp was used as opposed to a bog standard one most people use. I have a marantz 8003 pre-amp and can also testify the differences are quite subtle (The pre amp had an approx 2.5k RRP new). Im not saying theres no difference, but when using a top notch decoding amp, the differences are NOT 'night and day'

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts