A

Anderson

Appearing all over the site?

Anyone else?

http://imgur.com/Qp3VHxM

A

Anderson

Thanks for the replies.

The boxes were jumping all over the screen earlier, completely at random. I didn't think to check another device, was using my phone at the time. Funny enough though my phone packed in after, dead as bread.

Have to go and pick up my new iPhone 6 tomorrow from the Vodafone shop. Silver lining :D

D

Deleted member 2457

Anderson said:
Thanks for the replies.

The boxes were jumping all over the screen earlier, completely at random. I didn't think to check another device, was using my phone at the time. Funny enough though my phone packed in after, dead as bread.

Have to go and pick up my new iPhone 6 tomorrow from the Vodafone shop. Silver lining :D
Congrats on the phone. *smile*

A

Anderson

Totes excited!

I've been flip flopping between Android and iOS for years now, I'm currently in a flip so thought I'd take a punt.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Anderson said:
Totes excited!

I've been flip flopping between Android and iOS for years now, I'm currently in a flip so thought I'd take a punt.

I love my new iPad Mini 3 (128GB wi-fi) in white & gold. I now want a matching white and gold iPhone 6 (also with 128GB).

They'll look great together!

A

Anderson

fr0g said:
Looks like a side-effect of an Ad blocker to me. (Possibly).

Was on my HTC, didn't have adblock installed. First poet of call for any funny business and I would turn off adbock on the laptop though.

A

Anderson

Vodafone and DPDare useless *dash1*

Ordered phone on Tuesday, promised next day collection from store, arrive at store Wednesday , tell me collection is always 2 days. Call VF, agent as tells me the person I ordered from cocked up and hadn't done the order process properly, if I hadn't of called I wouldn't be receiving a new phone. Promises me next day delivery again for today, get a text from DPD that lacks anything useful in it so call them up to see where my phone is at but unfortunately they're experiencing operational issues. They're really sorry apparently ;( phone will be with me Friday FFS

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts