Rage against the x-factor

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

When i posted this on here i wasnt sure if i should as it was totally unrelated, it certainly got a reaction, thanks everyone who bought the single, for those that didnt the debate has been good to read. I think like most who wanted rage to get no1 i never really expected it to happen and was well happy with the result. And for Joes fans im sure he will be no1 next week!

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
I don't think it matters which other single got to no.1, the main thing is breaking the monotomu, monotunou... boring pattern of the last few years.

All we need to do now is break the nation's habit of endlessly watching reality TV shows. To say we are dumbing down TV to appeal to the single brain cell viewer is an understatement. When I'm on my own in the house, the TV stays off and the tunes stay on.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Yeah, there are only small companies like - let's see - Rega and Monitor Audio based in Essex
emotion-40.gif

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Yeah, there are only small companies like - let's see - Rega and Monitor Audio based in Essex
emotion-40.gif

Can you give me a clue?

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:
Yep.......................Killing in the Name is the official xmas no.1

Now watch Cowell spit his dummy.

I never EVER thought RATM would have got the xmas number one, but im chuffed as hell they have
emotion-14.gif

Hmmmmm, BULLS ON PARADE next year then?
emotion-4.gif

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
aliEnRIK:

I never EVER thought RATM would have got the xmas number one, but im chuffed as hell they have
emotion-14.gif

Hmmmmm, BULLS ON PARADE next year then?
emotion-4.gif

Or Bombtrack, or Township Rebellion, or Sleep Now in the fire...

Hopefully, one good thing to come out of all this is people who hadnt previously heard of them can now disover RATM!

TRENDING THREADS