Radio 1 - Big Weekend on BBC website

bballtom

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Been watching some of the Big Weekend on the BBC website, some good performances on their, Foo Fighters were excellent for one. My only wish was that they lowered the increased the sound quality a bit, possibly at the expense of the picture because I’m not worried about watching them dance round the stage, just listening to the music!

bballtom

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
That didn't make sense, try again:

Been watching some of the Big Weekend on the BBC website, some good performances on their, Foo Fighters were excellent for one. My only wish was that they increased the sound quality a bit, possibly at the expense of the picture because I’m not worried about watching them dance round the stage, just listening to the music!

D

Deleted member 2457

Cheers for the information, just been checking out the MCR performance, hope some more will appear.

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
Cheers for the information, just been checking out the MCR performance, hope some more will appear.

Thanks.

Just managed to find the whole set - great stuff, just listened to all of it. Big Smile Really good. I will check out BBC channel this week as well.

Cheers guys.

D

Deleted member 2457

Also there are a lot of the performances on YouTube now, well at least of MCR there is.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts