Question for David at Frank Harvey

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Hi David, I notice that you have the new M A idecks on the Web Site. Have you listened to them yet,as I am considering them to use with my iphone 4.Any feedback appreciated.thanks

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Had a listen to them the other day (they're both on demo in store) and they're very good. I've never really been overly keen on the Mini Zeppelin, and find the i-deck 100 a little fuller sounding than the Mini Zep, which has always been a little tinny for my ears.

The i-deck 200 is the real star though. It'll play pretty loud without losing track of what's going on, and sounds good enough for many to use as their main system, if all their music is on their iPod. It has the bass extension that the 100 misses, and while it's not as full sounding as the larger Zeppelin, it's nicely balanced and doesn't sound bass heavy (therefore, less fatiguing), so some may find this has an advantage in smaller rooms. Either the Zeppelin or the i-deck 200 will suit a larger room, and would come down to personal taste a to which you'd prefer. The i-decks don't have AirPlay, but I don't see that being a problem for many people when they hear how good they sound.

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
David thanks for the info and brief explanation,will definitely have to listen to them both. Will be in diningroom at 6metres x 4metres.So I guess either will do. Not keen on the B&W's.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
If you're not keen on the B&W, you could also try the Bose Soundock 10, which is quite a big performer, but the Monitor Audio has a price advantage on it's side that very few will be able to ignore...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts