Quest...

• Thread starter Deleted member 160668
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 160668

Quest....I travel a lot with work. Think you’re Scotland based... Edinburgh??

If so, you’ve previously mentioned checking out other forumites kit (is that the right phrase?), anyway, I’ll be in your neck of the woods in next few weeks. Early Feb, date tbc. If your up for it I’d love to check out your setup... Particularly the PMC 23’s in action on hi-end kit (25’s outta my price reach unfortunately). Watched a few 23’s sell recently and gaging the 2nd hand price... my setup is far more modest, but if your up for it I’d be interested in a listen to your setup.

Not sure how to PM you.

Cheers,

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

amormusic said:
Quest....I travel a lot with work. Think you’re Scotland based... Edinburgh??

If so, you’ve previously mentioned checking out other forumites kit (is that the right phrase?), anyway, I’ll be in your neck of the woods in next few weeks. Early Feb, date tbc. If your up for it I’d love to check out your setup... Particularly the PMC 23’s in action on hi-end kit (25’s outta my price reach unfortunately). Watched a few 23’s sell recently and gaging the 2nd hand price... my setup is far more modest, but if your up for it I’d be interested in a listen to your setup.

Not sure how to PM you.

Cheers,

Hi anormusic. by all means but I’m in Sussex if you are down this way? Let me know.

D

Deleted member 160668

Okay great. I travel all over the country very regularly... Will ping you a msg when I’m near you if that’s cool.

Cheers,

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

amormusic said:
Okay great. I travel all over the country very regularly... Will ping you a msg when I’m near you if that’s cool.

Cheers,

That’s cool. No worries. I have the twenty5 23s by the way. But I must warn you it’s overpriced rubbish and you can get Dali Opticon 8s sounding better on account of 4 star reviews and generally not reviewed as well. But btw you only need spend £100 on actives because a lot believe they just see you coming. Lol.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

I’ll make sure I have the Yamaha amp ready so we can do a direct comparison as cheapest is always the best.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

It doesn’t matter bigh really. Cheap is the new premium on here.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Aren’t all the Toby carveries the same though. Lol.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts