News Qobuz - Studio Premier - £14.99

Dom

"I will be automatically transferred to this new plan at £14.99/month when your monthly subscription is renewed on 10/03/2020". Awesome, I go up to 24 Bit - 192 KHz and save a fiver a month.

Last edited:
Reactions: Niallivm

ajlm

Feb 22, 2020
Visit site
Great news that Qobuz finally introduced Studio Premier subscription & lower price in UK ( was done in USA in 2019).
However it has not yet done the same in the rest of Europe which is a shame.
Does anybody know why and/or when Studio Premier will be introduced in the rest of Europe?
Qobuz delay in aligning new subscription model & pricing across USA/UK with rest of Europe is very disappointing.

ajlm

Feb 22, 2020
Visit site
I hope so and that it will get done sooner than later. Otherwise you would think that it was simply price optimization depending on, as example, availability of Amazon HD music in a given country. We’ll see ...

Niallivm

Oct 28, 2019
Visit site
I asked about the pricing and got this back:
“this offer is available for subscription to all our new and existing customers until May 31st. The annual plan for Studio Premier costs £149.99. Best, The Qobuz Team.”
£149.99 with a free trial month equates to £11.54/m for thirteen months 😀

Last edited:

bristollinnet

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
With this price reduction, I have returned to Qobuz, and hopefully for a good few years. Audio quality is very good. Gapless playback of albums is not flawless but this seems to be an industry-wide issue. I would definitely recommend it to those with ears.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts