Question QED Silver Special 25th Anniversary cable

Mohsin

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
Does anyone happen to know the difference between QED Silver special 25th anniversary speaker cable and silver anniversary XT?

I’m guessing it’s that the 25th anniversary doesn’t have the x tube running through it but I can’t find anything about it online.

Any info would be appreciated.

Last edited:

ralphbell

Aug 30, 2023
Visit site
Does anyone happen to know the difference between QED Silver special 25th anniversary speaker cable and silver anniversary XT? pizza tower

I’m guessing it’s that the 25th anniversary doesn’t have the x tube running through it but I can’t find anything about it online.

Any info would be appreciated.
Hello, as I see, the Silver Special 25th Anniversary Speaker Cable features a "ribbon" design, where multiple flat conductors are arranged side by side. This design aims to minimize signal distortion and provide a wider soundstage. On the other hand, the Silver Anniversary XT utilizes a conventional circular conductor arrangement. The cables are constructed using high-quality materials and manufacturing techniques to ensure optimal performance. Moreover, the Silver Special 25th Anniversary Speaker Cable comes terminated with QED's Airloc Forte plugs, which are designed to provide a secure and reliable connection. The Silver Anniversary XT is available with a range of termination options, including banana plugs, spade connectors, or unterminated ends for customization.
Well..... when comparing them, I prefer QED Silver special 25th anniversary speaker cable

I don't understand. I just answer the question and I become AI???:unsure:
Apologies if you’re human after all! Humans are very welcome!

I had read your answer as somewhat ‘cut and paste’ or AI as I speculated. And unusual to join in order to respond to a post that’s almost three months old, where the poster hasn’t returned.

What do you connect with your cables?

Last edited:

I had read your answer as somewhat ‘cut and paste’ or AI as I speculated. And unusual to join in order to respond to a post that’s almost three months old, where the poster hasn’t returned.

Agreed, it was a very unusual first post which is quite often a question....
Very much like a cut and paste from a QED promo site.
Certainly as the OP isn't likely to come back with a reply I thought it might be an idea to lock this thread but will leave for now.

Reactions: nopiano

JDL

Jun 13, 2023
Visit site

An amp on one end and speakers on the other. Just joking.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts