QED Silver Anniversary XT with out terminals for connection?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I hear this is a very good cable, problem is these cables are normally terminated with spade connectors etc but my system will just take in an ordinary wire which is screw clamped (they have a plastic base which stops you inserting a spade connector and have no bannana terminations) however I would like the ends prepared so the wires will fit into the back of my DM37 is this possibly as the wire is in the form of a coaxial cable type screen, if not what is another good cable which could be terminated directly please?

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
You can terminate with banana plugs, you need to remove the plugs in the end of the speaker terminal with a small flat bladed screwdriver. Alternatively, you can solder the bare wires to make a neater connection if you prefer.

A

Anonymous

Sorry I did not realise that I had bananna connections on my hi-fi, thankyou

Tell me do you really, really notice the difference in sound quality when using proper quality speaker cable compared to the normal copper bell wire cable included with the DM37?

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
Take it you bought the system with the Denon SCM-37 speakers including bell wire? Not wishing to get in to a debate/arguement about the merits of particular speaker cables, but ANY cable is better than bell wire so yes, there is an improvement.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts